Air Foam Extinguisher
• welded stainless steel cylinder.
• chrome plated brass valve body.
• stainless steel handle and lever.
• controlled on/off discharge.
• pressurised with standard air chuck.
• corrosion resistance.
• manufactured to Australian Standard 1841.4
• suitable for A Class Fires (those involving paper, wood, textiles etc).
• suitable for B Class Fires (those involving flammable liquid fires such as
oils, paints and solvents).
• should not be used on E Class Fires (electrical).
INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
Should be done every six months with Australian Standard 1851.